Monday, September 28, 2009

the wedding

WHEN: Saturday, September 25, 2010

WHERE: The ceremony will be held at my family's church, Our Savior's Lutheran.

Our Savior's Lutheran Church first opened its doors in 1898 and has been in my family for 4 generations.

Address: 603 West Main Street, Wheeler, Wisc.

The reception/dance will be held immediately after at the EconoLodge Conference Center.

Address: 1815 Broadway Street North, Menomonie, Wisc.

ABOUT THE BIG DAY:

Cake: Heather Fischer with the Grain Bin Market and Bakery.

Photography: Suzanne Wynveen Photography, http://www.suzannewynveenphotography.com/.

Catering: Glen and Sarah Hein (my cousin's family) owners of Black Tie Catering, http://www.cateringbyblacktie.com/.

THE WEDDING PARTY:

SONJA'S ATTENDANT
Jill R. Kittilson - Matron of Honor - Sister of the Bride
CHAD'S ATTENDANT
Erik W. Arnold - Best Man - Brother of the Groom

--Make sure to check back often for all the new updates as they develop.

4 comments:

  1. I tried to post a congrats to you, but I guess it didn't take the first time. Anyway, CONGRATS to both of you. I shall enjoy watching your love story unfold. I wish you a blessed road upon which to travel. Michelle G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you both. And its about time ;)
    You are so good for him and for that I thank you. I will get Grans on here this afternoon.
    Love you both and thanks for putting this up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!! But where is the picture of the ring?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You brought tears to my eyes! How wonderful! Congrats to the both of you! Love, Shanna

    ReplyDelete